Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Corruption in the HELP Committee: Locked out!--Keith Olbermann


Readers, I have suffered an extreme indignity, as well as uncovered a government willing to cloak themselves in secrecy as they carry out their back-room deals.

When I attempted to enter the HELP Committee chambers, I found them locked. Locked! Were it not for Divine Simulation God intervention, I and fellow Simulation God, Pitney the Crazy-Haired, would have been unable to bring you the coverage that you so deserve to hear.

I urge the HELP Committee to allow sunshine to filter into their smoke-filled chambers, and at least prop your doors open, like with a backpack or a chair or a copy of your Omnibus bill or something. The Senate must be held accountable to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment